Monday, January 25, 2016

Steven Universe: Say Uncle

http://noneedtoreviewtenchi.blogspot.com/p/steven-universe-say-uncle.html

It has been awhile everyone. Unfortunately, I have been very busy with a lot of stuff even after my wedding, so I still do not have the Daughter of Darkness movie completely reviewed, but it WILL be done before the birth of my daughter next month. Since today is my birthday, I wanted to do something a bit special and different. My ORIGINAL plan was to have multiple, random reviews of various shows, because it's my blog and I can do what I want on my birthday damn it, but I only finished one of them. But it is a good one: the non-canon crossover episode of Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa! Join me as we try to figure out exactly what Uncle Grandpa is, discuss the similarities of Steven Universe and Tenchi Muyo, and discuss what happens when the fourth wall is broken. Intrigued? Read on and find out!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog. I know it's been about 4 years but are you going to keep updating it, or are you done with it?

    ReplyDelete